Back today 7/6/17 for results from yesterday’s scan. Good news is the mass is measuring about the same. Slightly different from last time but probably because of variability in measuring. This means we can wait until September 8 for her next MRI. At that time she will also have an MIBG. So for now we moniter closely and pray it stays the same or decreases. We will continue to have monthly labs.
Here’s to enjoying a wonderful summer without treatment!!!!!