After a long week at Stanford, we’re on our way home! Reba’s ANC was 470 this morning, just below the 500 they were hoping for. But they feel comfortable letting us go home until Friday, when we will return for her MRI scan.
They also have scheduled her round 3 of chemo for May 28. This seems way too soon for us, but we’ve been told by multiple doctors/nurses that we don’t want to wait, we want to beat this tumor while it’s down.